THERE IS NO GAME THERE IS NO GAME

Good show. I loved the riddles and that one where I'm playing "Off The Wall". Also, your accent isn't that bad. It kinda sounds like Heavy from TF2.

Trollface Quest Sports Trollface Quest Sports

Are you kidding me?! I played the entire series. There is NOTHING more hilarious than this... well, Impossible Quiz is better, but still!

BoxDude TD DX BoxDude TD DX

I completely hate tower defense games, so this rating says a %*&#-ton of things about this guy's game. Somebody just give this guy *****'s!

Blue Box Blue Box

Puzzling.

Bloody Hell Bloody Hell

Well, this game IS awful fast for me to keep up with 'cause my computer is $#@%, but if it were, I WOULD definitely play this a LOT. The slow-mo thing is just a little too slow by my standards, but other than that, just look at this! The graphics are cool, the controls aren't TOO slippery, and it just... play this game, okay.

Age of Wonder : Scrolls Age of Wonder : Scrolls

Well, you know what? This game is absolutely weird inalmost EVERY way, but it's still a pretty good game about... throwing scrolls... at stupid peoples' heads? Just try it.

Shift It Et Shift It Et

"Hello, Pusho's satanic cousin!" lol. Srsly tho, good game.

Super Jumper Runner Dude Super Jumper Runner Dude

I'm sorry for this review, but your game just doesn't do it for me. I like challenging games (Trust me), but only if they're actually playable. Although, nostalgic and adding an early 90's feel to it, your game is impossible to beat.

Pipeweed responds:

No offense taken, thank you for your review sir.

And yes i do understand that the concept of endless random running and jumping does not appeal to everyone, after all the only point of the game is just to try to get a new high score.

my other project would probably appeal to you a bit more : http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/652960

Thanks for playing!